- MobiCarSpa.com take the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Privacy and Data Protection Policy is designed to tell you, the user of our booking service ("Service") about our practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal and other information about you that may be provided via this website or collected through our booking form or contact form.
- By using our website ("the Site") or our Service, you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information about you in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by, this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- Our Policy
- We aim to limit our interaction with your data wherever possible. We have a general policy relating to access to your data. We will generally seek only to access that data which is necessary in accordance with the privileges you have granted to the system. Automated processes may scan your data, but only for an explicit purpose to do with the management of your bookings or delivery of other services. When working with data that was originally collected by us, our processes may need to scan and manipulate the information in order to deliver our service to you.
- However when working with data or content that was not collected by us and which originated elsewhere (e.g. private information you may have entered on your calendar) our policy is to only access and process a limited amount of outline data which we need to deliver the service to you (e.g. your 'free/busy' times). We will not review and analyse content. Occasionally, to assist with troubleshooting problems you are experiencing with the system, we may need to break this rule and access your data. Our policy is always to minimise the instances that this occurs, judge the necessity on a case-by-case basis, not to automate this process and only to do so with the knowledge and permission of the owner of the data.
- Ways in which we collect data
- We may collect and process the following personal information or data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) about you:
- certain information required to use the Site or the Service or any other services we offer, including the name and address of you and/or your business and/or your employees;
- any information which is contained in any third party calendar account (e.g. Google Calendar account) which you have linked with your account
- a record of any correspondence between you and us;
- a record of the bookings made through the Service and other interactions with the Service or the Site;
- Information relating to each individual booking (time, phone#, address etc.)
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem or complaint.
- We only collect such information when you choose to supply it to us. You do not have to supply any personal information to us but our Service may not be usable in practice without providing such data to us, as we have to know your address to come and serve you at doorstep.
- Information may also be gathered through the Site without you actively providing it, through the use of various technologies and methods such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and cookies. These methods do not collect or store personal information.
- An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), so you can access the Internet. It is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address can only be traced back to your ISP or the large company or organisation that provides your internet access (such as your employer if you are at work).
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
- We may use this information to:
- Communicate availability data from the third party calendar account (e.g. Google Calendar) which is linked with your booking account;
- Communicate data about prospective bookings information to assist in the administration of bookings;
- contact you and notify you about changes to our services or bookings or the services we offer (except where you have asked us not to do this);
- Analyse how our services are used.
- Sharing your information
- We do not disclose any information you provide to any third parties other than as follows:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime);
- In order to enforce any terms and conditions or agreements for our Services that may apply;
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Other than as set out above, we shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
- In order to safeguard the information we collect from you we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that:
- Our servers are protected by security mechanisms and can only be administered via strictly controlled private keys;
- Our data processing storage facilities are sited in secure Cloud locations to prevent unauthorised access;
- All communication with our booking server is encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an industry standard encryption method that encrypts data between your computer and our servers so that in the event of your network being insecure no booking data is passed in a format that could easily be deciphered.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of sites that are not operated by us, even if you access them via the Site and/or any other service that is operated by us. We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you came to this Site via a third party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page.