Tips for Hygienic Car Interior and Shining Car Exterior
Tips for Hygenic Car Interior
Aside from observing preventative maintenance by going through monthly auto maintenance checkups with your trusted Care Care professionals, cleanliness should also be observed in order to really preserve the beauty and hygiene of your car.
Here are some tips on how to maintain your car interior's cleanliness.
1.) Place cup holders for drinks in order to avoid spills. There are cup holders that can be attached to the air conditioner or heater to help keep your drink cool or warm. Most new cars already have strategically placed cup holders.
2.) Reduce eating crumbly or messy snacks. Aside from keeping the inside of your car clean, it also helps keep ants and other insects at bay.
3.) Buy a car food tray so that your passengers won't make a mess when they eat inside the car. The tray helps keep food in place and helps catch food debris.
4.) Have a small trash bag or paper bag on standby in case someone gets car sick. The bag can also be used for your food wrappers or empty cups and cans. Just don't forget to take out the trash and properly dispose of it when you stop over or arrive at your destination.
5.) Place your small handheld vacuum in your trunk or at the empty back seat. Your dashboard, seats, and carpets can be quickly vacuumed as needed or when the opportunity arises.
6.) Finally, impose self-discipline. Success is best achieved through initiative and discipline. Maintaining a clean car is an important part of auto preventive maintenance. If not taken into consideration, dirt and grime may affect your car's and your family's well-being.
Having a clean car is tantamount to a having healthy car. If the car is still getting dirty and smelly over time even after following above tips, call MobiCarSpa.com today for professional Anti-Bacterial Treatment @ DoorStep
Tips for Spotless Exterior
Steam wash is ideal for Spot-less exterior
But if you cannot get a steam wash every-time, follow these tips
1. Wash your vehicle in a shaded area. Your vehicle’s surface should be cool. If thecar’s hot, the soap suds will dry too quickly, staining the surface and requiringanother wash.
2. Pre-soak your vehicle to remove heavy contaminants like boulders and squirrelremains.
3. Use mild liquid soap and a car-wash mitt or sponge-- and don't skimp on thewater.
4. Wash one section at a time, and then rinse it off. Start with the roof of the car,then proceed to the hood and the rear. Next, clean the upper sections of the sides,and then, finally, clean the lower areas, including the rocker panels, whichinvariably have the most dirt. Why this sequence? If you clean the lower sectionsfirst, you’ll wash the dirt from the top of the car back down onto the lower parts.But, more importantly, you run the risk of having small pieces of debris adhere tothe mitt or sponge, and could scratch the vehicle.
5. Always hose off your mitt or sponge before putting it back in the wash bucket tore-soap. In other words, start with a bucket of clean soap-- and end with a bucketof clean soap.
6. Rinse your vehicle thoroughly. When you think you're done rinsing—that’s whenyou give it a final rinse!
7. Use a different mitt to clean the tires and rims. Using a separate mitt for thewheels will reduce the chance that you’ll scratch the car’s paint with brake dustand dirt you pick up from the rims.
8. Be very cautious when cleaning wheels, especially if you’re using a spray-onwheel cleaner. This is not just for your car’s health, but for your’s as well.Wheels can be extremely hot if the car has just been driven. This is especiallylikely with wheels that use high-performance brakes. When you spray wheel cleaning chemicals on hot metal, the chemicals will vaporize—and you’ll inhalethem, which can’t possibly be good for you.
9. Forget the pricey automotive cleaners. Instead, use a mild, liquid soap that's welldiluted. That’ll do everything you need, such as removing dirt, grease, and filmswithout damaging plastics or other materials. Plus, it’s a lot cheaper than theaggressively marketed, fancy products.