Steam cleaning cleans deep without the need for chemicals and our Steam cleaners
kill 99.9% of bacteria using just tap water. The most effective Anti-Bacterial Steam sterilization of Car Interior and Sofa/Fabric in India.
How does steam work?
Conventional cleaning methods are often limited to the surface being cleaned. Steam, on the other hand, penetrates into microscopic gaps between in the surface dislodging even stubborn dirt particles. Another advantage is that bacteria and germs have nowhere to hide. This makes steam cleaning particularly efficient and hygienic – without the need for endless scrubbing.
Why is cleaning with steam environmentally friendly?
It's simple. Cleaning with steam is cleaning without chemicals. The combination of steam power and temperature alone dislodges stubborn dirt and makes cleaning agents superfluous. This conserves both water and the expense of cleaning agents.
Unlike cleaning detergents steam cleaners do not leave behind potential allergy-triggering residues on the cleaned surface.
Allergy-sufferers can breathe easier, as the steam binds the dust, keeping allergens (house dust mites and their secretions) from being dispersed, the indoor environment improves considerably. Last but not least, cleaning with steam involves much less physical exertion – you simply let the steam do the work.
Why does steam have such a powerful cleaning effect?
The secret of steam cleaning lies in the combination of the steam jet and temperature. This eliminates dirt effortlessly whilst making it much easier to get into areas that are difficult to reach, this in turn makes it possible to clean more thoroughly. All of that without chemicals and still killing 99.99% of bacteria!*
In some cases you can enhance the cleaning power of steam by using other accessories, e.g. with a brush or towel. As generating steam demineralises water, our machines leave behind neither limescale residue nor streaks.
Why is steam cleaning so quick and easy?
Steam works quickly. Steam liquefies and dislodges stubborn and greasy dirt within seconds.
How do steam cleaners work?
In essence steam cleaners work similarly to a pressure cooker. Water is heated in a closed boiler in the steam cleaner until it boils – this causes the formation of steam. This takes from one to six minutes per litre of water depending on the machine.
Once the water boils, the steam is released in measured quantities through the "steam gun". The higher the steam pressure, the quicker the release rate – and thus the dirt-dissolving performance.
Tip: Hot water accelerates the heating process.
Seven good reasons for cleaning with steam:
- Steam cleaning is eco-friendly – no detergent and low water consumption.
- Steam cleaning is hygienic – even those hard to reach areas can be cleaned and 99.99% of bacteria killed.*
- Steam cleaning is effortless – no scrubbing or polishing required.
- Steam cleaning is healthier – less detergent.
- Steam can be used for many purposes – for cleaning the Carpets, Sofa and Car upholstery
- Steam saves time – cleaning is faster.Your content goes here...
Steam Car Wash makes for cleaner, greener, healthier and stunning cars
Steam cleaning your car enables users to clean up dirt within the paint without damaging it. Choosing steam is an excellent choice when cleaning and disinfecting your vehicle because the high temperatures actually kills and denatures harmful bacteria and microorganisms. Since steam is air borne, the heat naturally kills any bacteria or viruses in the air. This leaves you with a vehicle that smells clean and fresh which is completely safe and healthy for your family. Steam car wash is in favor of environment protection because it does not use detergents and thus does not generate waste water. The benefits of steam technology are boundless.
Steam Cleaning is a revolutionary system that is changing the entire car wash industry around the world. Many factors have contributed to its rise in use: high pressure water sprayers can get moisture in sensitive automotive electronics, water use restrictions, the banning of harsh (but effective) chemicals and simply reducing the amount of effort and time required. Steam cleaning is now being used to clean interiors, disinfect air-conditioning/heating vents, degrease engines and even wash entire cars.
When we value our vehicle as a status symbol we enjoy keeping our vehicle clean and shining. This would require detailing relatively often. Detailing is just what the name implies-it is a meticulous cleaning, going beyond simply picking up old fast-food wrappers and emptying the ashtray.
Interior Steam Cleaning Benefits:
- Eliminates odors from pet stains, smoking, mold and mildews.
- A lot less messy as its only the steam jet and hence less amount of water is used and spilled.
- Deep clean and freshen fabrics quickly and easily.
- Hard to reach areas like dashboards, vents, ashtrays, cup holders, and armrests are done in a matter of minutes.
- Leaves surfaces virtually dry as soon as cleaning is complete.
- Sterilizes and kills bacteria, ensures a Germ-free interior
- No Chemicals used, A completely Eco friendly choice.
Exterior Steam Cleaning Benefits:
- Removes all dirt from the exterior of the car, without any effort.
- No toxic residues left on surfaces.
- Cleans windows without streaking.
- Removes wax, tar and other compounds from chrome, moldings and bumpers.
- Vinyl tops, wheels, whitewalls are all cleaned easily, quickly and completely.
- Bottled Mineral water is used and NOT salty water, best for your car in long term